El diario aquel...

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
AnnieLovesMike
Administradora
Administradora

Cantidad de envíos : 7697

MensajeTema: El diario aquel...   Miér Dic 02, 2009 9:27 am

Michael Jackson kept a diary of "fake death" explaining how to have a heart attack and of course saying that he would come out of hiding, a family friend who claims to have found the diary, "among the personal belongings of Michael" speaking with derekclontz.com exclusively.
*"There are a lot of pressure, pressure, pressure ... pressure on wherever I go ..." dated November 17, 2008 reads in part.
"I do not know who I am, no more. Maybe I'm just a father to my children. Maybe I'm a failure."
*"Drugs are (illegible) injury ... (unreadable) ... I'm not addicted. But I can not ...".
"If Elvis ... (unreadable) ... I can be."
]"I will have a" heart attack "caused by the drugs as he did (yes, that is!)"
*"I will return, but only when ready. Bigger than Elvis in the 69's.
"Maybe at Christmas 2009. Or maybe for new year is better."
"A concert of return of death, a real suspense. But I have to rest. I'm tired. I'm not being (thought), of course.
"They are drugs."
[Any fans still love me. (Some) people hate me. Things will be different (after this) ...".
People close to Jackson refused to coMment - officially - the report. But each, reserved, said: "We love Michael, no matter what happens."
The friend who reported part of the daily Also do was located, saying only "there are over 60 pages to give to the family through my lawyer so they can do whatever they want with it. He belongs to me. It belongs to Michael and their beloved.
Other sources confirm that Jackson, 50, had spoken of a false death "several times" in 2008 and also in 2009, although the discovery of the diary reveals that his plans seemed to be a surprise to everyone with whom entered derekclontz.com contact.
*A publishing a false story of a death, written in the handwriting of the star itself, can lead to serious legal problems, experts say, especially if the document is considered by insurance companies and authorities as a draft fraud .
*"I hope to God that the newspaper is true," said a confidant of Jackson, who requested anonymity. "If Michael really is alive, if he set up all this, if he faked his own death, then no one will be happier than me. In relation to fraud - no, I do."
*"Michael did not commit fraud. He is not trying to recover the insurance. He is protecting. He's doing this for their children. I guarantee".
*The news of the death of "Jackson" on June 25 caused total impact around the world. Indeed, hours after the announcement by the authorities, the fans were beginning to speculate that the still would be alive and hidden. Subsequent reports suggested that, indeed, prepares a farce to avoid the pressures of public life.
*According to some speculators in the report derekclontz.com reported that Jackson would be living in Asheville, North Carolina or in Eastern Europe, where he also believed that it could be hiding in Hungary, or even in Russia, where hundreds of people claim to have located Moscow.

[b]Keep the faith

[b]With L.O.V.E

[b]God bless you

Última edición por Marce el Miér Dic 02, 2009 9:34 am, editado 1 vez
http://michaelforever.forosactivos.net
VR
Administradora
Administradora

Cantidad de envíos : 5797

MensajeTema: Re: El diario aquel...   Miér Dic 02, 2009 9:32 am

¿Será algo auténtico?
Ese es el meollo del asunto.
No me extrañaría que Michael planeara algo así, si es Michael pos.
Que publiquen una foto del diario para ver la letra, aunque sea una línea, sabríamos al tiro la verdad, si no lo hacen es porque es falso.

conccetta
Usuari@

Cantidad de envíos : 223

MensajeTema: Re: El diario aquel...   Miér Dic 02, 2009 11:05 am

ese diario no existe ,creo que mike ni siquiera llevaba uno.
AnnieLovesMike
Administradora
Administradora

Cantidad de envíos : 7697

MensajeTema: Re: El diario aquel...   Miér Dic 02, 2009 11:50 am

obvio, podrian mostrar aunque sea una hoja pa caxar si es verdad o no, en todo caso en el año 84 hay un artículo de un diario en el que ya se habla de esto, lo vi en un foro por ahi, lo voy a buscar, pero no deja de tener sentido...y fue en el 84!!! En este diario no creo hasta ver una letrita de el mas que sea...

Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: El diario aquel...   Hoy a las 11:18 am

El diario aquel...
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.