MICHAEL JACKSON THE KING FOR EVER

ÍndiceÍndice  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Comparte | 

Lo que la familia tiene que decir acerca de TII.

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
AMIGA P
Usuari@

Cantidad de envíos : 1108

MensajeTema: Lo que la familia tiene que decir acerca de TII.   Mar Oct 13, 2009 5:49 pm

LaToya declaration about the movie: October 13, 2009.

LOS ANGELES, Calif. –

La Toya Jackson is pleased to hear her late brother Michael Jackson’s return to the airwaves with his "new" single, "This Is It," but she’s not happy about the release of the documentary of the same name.

Access Hollywood spoke with La Toya on Monday as she was working as our guest correspondent for "Dancing With the Stars" and we asked her if she thought Michael would have wanted rehearsal footage of his planned tour released as a feature film.

"You know what, that’s a very, very, very good question," La Toya told Access. "And truthfully, my opinion…no!"

When asked to explain why she felt her late brother would not have wanted the film to be released, La Toya said the perfectionist in Michael would not be pleased.

"Michael always wants to give his best. This is a rehearsal. He wasn’t giving his all," she explained. "He loves to give his all always. That’s just the way he is. He wants people to see him at the top of the ladder not half-stepping because he doesn’t wanna do a full out rehearsal."

Despite her objections to the release of "This Is It," La Toya said she would still support the film and Michael.

"I will support my brother any way I can," she explained. "I love him."

Para variar un poco, Latoya todavía sigue cometiendo el "error" de hablar en tiempo presente. O será que no es un error?

Lo que la familia tiene que decir acerca de TII.
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.